Woman of Color Online Pageant uses internet technology to profile the essence of young ladies worldwide. This pageant is the most exciting and rewarding competition of its kind. It is designed to not only showcase talent, accomplishments and beauty, but will also provide career opportunities and learning experiences which will lead to a more successful and rewarding life.
Woman of Color Online Pageant accomplishes a number of significant objectives using internet technology to profile the essence of young ladies worldwide.
- Provides clean entertainment for social media users
- Has the potential to expand the knowledge and usage of the technology throughout a market segment that has tremendous buying power
- Gives corporate sponsors immediate access to over 30 million users
- The pageant focuses on the essence of Women of Color and their successes and achievements in social media and offers contestants an opportunity to demonstrate their social media skills and expertise in a global arena.
The contestant receiving the highest number of points from the combined scores of the judges and the general public will be selected as the winner. The judge’s decisions are final.
Main Areas of Competition
Get ready to experience one of the finest demonstrations this technology has to offer
Woman of Color Online Scholastic Pageant”
- Sign up by downloading the application below. *There is a $25.00 administration cost that is tax deductible and must be included with application *
- Requests for additional information are available by email at email@example.com
- Emphasis will be placed on attire and presentation
- Contestants may submit anything (in good taste)
- Emphasis will be placed on the responses given to the questions posed
Pageant Awards and Prizes
- The contestant receiving the highest number of points from the combined scores of the judges and the general public will be selected as the winner.
- The judge’s decisions are final.
For more information, contact Tinika Nicole Smith, Project Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org